Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fort Building

Mom and Kai decided to do a little fort building last night. As you can see by the pictures Kai thought it was great fun! But there is a nifty little story the pictures are not telling! While playing in the fort Kai took a tumble (he's always doing that lately), only this time he landed w/ his teeth in my forehead!! Wow did it hurt. But I was good and didn't yelp but bit my tongue and tended to my little guy. Well it didn't take long to realize that I was the injured one as liquid ran down my face. I went to the bathroom to see my forehead bleeding quite heavily. I debated on going to the hospital to get stitched up but decided against it since I was able to get it stop bleeding. Jay looked at it when he got home and said it probably could have used some stitches.... oh well. Building forts is a dangerous business!!! Be careful!




Gus wanted to make sure he was part of the 'Fort Christensen' club.

2 comments:

austinamasandra said...

oh, that's the worst, when they hurt us (and it seems to be a daily activity...I'm glad you were able to stop the bleeding!

i'm erin. said...

oh, that is terrible, but so much fun for Kai. I have to see the pictures of your head! What a great thing to scrapbook.