Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Date Night!!

Okay.... I'll admit it. I'm one of those mom's who hasn't left her child w/ a babysitter ever!! While my Mom was out visiting she made sure that Jay and I had a date night. We went out for ice cream and a movie. I absolutely love being a mom. But it was really nice to just be a wife for a few hours. To give my FULL attention to my amazing husband and just enjoy his company. I could never forget how much I love this amazing man. But it was a nice reminder as my heart filled with love and happiness in just being able to laugh and play with him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
austinamasandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
austinamasandra said...

I'd love to watch Kai so you can go to the temple. I went yesterday with Austin and it made such a big diference in my day & my atitude!
We miss seeing you on sundays.

Marta said...

I love date night!! And cute jacket by the way!!! Hanging out with my hubby is my favorite part of my week!! Good job mom!!!!

Crystal said...

Good For YOU!!! I'm glad you were able to have somw one on one time!!!