Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Something Unique

The ladies in my ward recently did a luau to honor new sisters and those leaving. Since are move into the ward was under six months ago they considered me a new sister. So I was asked to give information on myself so they could spot light me. It was such a warm and welcoming thing to do. But then I was asked what is something unique about myself that sets me apart? I froze.... ummmm.... I don't know!
So I thought it would be a fun blog to share something unique about yourself or even something unique about me!! ha ha I look forward to reading your posts!

2 comments:

Marta said...

Wow...that's a really hard question. I hate being put on the spot like that, it's so hard to come up with something. Now ask me about one of my flaws....and I could come up with a million!! Why is it that we do that to ourselves? I guess it's really true that we ARE our own worst critic.
As for me being unique, I think I'm just weird, Does that count?

Anonymous said...

It took awhile for me to come up with a unique quality of yours. Here's what I came up with; all the attributes that people consider unique are commonplace for you, your love, understanding, creativity. So your "uniqueness" is that you let the rest of us into your life.
Mom