Friday, February 08, 2008

Favorite Things...



Stirfry on rice and whiskers on doggies
Any old cell phone and soft satin blankies
Sesame Street after breakfast at morning

These are a few of my favorite things

Crisp Ritz crackers and bubble filled bath tubs
Storytime and Playtime and crawling on Gus
Scattering my toys all throughout my home
These are a few of my favorite things

Messing up Mom's laundry right after it's folded
Feeding Gus my leftover food at the table
And anyone who will sing me their favorite song
These are a few of my favorite things


1 comment:

Hanberg's said...

Hey Cassandra and Jay...I promise I'm not a crazy blog stalker, but I was thinking about last summer when we went to the Farmers Market and you showed us the pics you put on your blog. Anyway, I found you and wanted to let you know about ours as well. Its montanahanbergs.blogspot.com. Hope your week is going good! Megan