Saturday, July 14, 2007

Lake Powell

Okay so here are some shots of being out on the lake. We had so much fun at the lake. Jay got his first sunburn ever! I'm sure that part wasn't so much for him. But the whole week was about either playing or relaxing. Now that's a real vacation!




Dad bought the "Phantom" tube. Actually it was a great buy because it was all the boys wanted to do. And by boys I mean Johnny, Quinn, and Jay! Jay got some good video footage of the tube trying to get air. I'll have him put that on the blog too.



These bucket hats that we got Kai is probably one of our better purchases ever! They were perfect for the lake and so adorable!





Donna had her own bucket hat to match Kai! It was great that Eric and Amy could come out too. We hardly ever get together at the same time. It was a real family vacation!



I had to show off Johnny's GQ moment! He's going into high school next year!! Crazy!




Mom and her sweet pea.




Papa, Dad, and Kai. Papa and Nonnie couldn't get enough of the little one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, I'm jealous! We haven't been to the lake this year and I hope we get to! love, linz