Friday, May 02, 2008

Favorites Friday

So I have come to really love a good friend of mines blog..... Smarta Marta. And she has these flashback Fridays she's been doing. I really like the idea but didn't want to be a TOTAL copycat.... so I tweeked it a little bit!! I thought it would be fun to share a favorite something from someone in the family each week. And what better day to discuss favorites than Friday? Plus this helps to remind me of small pleasures in life that go a long, long way. So on to our Favorites Friday.....

How many of you are laughing that the first favorite I decided to talk about is chocolate?? Well there is a story behind this choice. Lately I have not been 'up' and have had more break downs than I care to count. Just not the best of times. But today I went to the store and bought a pick me up...... for one dollar I purchased a little mini Haagen-Dazs chocolate ice cream. It's way mini so I won't feel guilty for indulging on the calories and nothing helps chase away the blues like some Haagen-Dazs!!!! But I do love my chocolate. Some other favorites are dark chocolate m&m's, chocolate cake, Dad's chocolate pie, dark chocolate covered almonds, and just a good old hunk of dark chocolate!! Two shouts of hurray for chocolate!

2 comments:

Marta said...

Aw, thanks for the compliment!! I love my flashback fridays. It's been alot of fun. I'm going to do them every week until I run out of flashbacks!!haha
Girl, don't feel like you're copying me, I would LOVE to see the pictures and posts that you can come up with!! Besides, I'm not that original. In fact, I'm CHALLENGING you to come up with enough Friday posts to last you 2 months of fridays!!! You up to it????

austinamasandra said...

I LOVE chocolte but I get sick...that doesn't stop me...Not the smartest person, I know. I'm sorry about today, we were looking forward to go with you guys...maybe next week. call me when you're felling down.