Sunday, November 18, 2007

MIA

Yes I have been missing in action on the blog front. Just didn't feel like I had that much to report. But then I started thinking and I suppose I do have some good stuff I can share.
The other day I was having a very long and tiring day. It was towards the end and Jay had been gone since early in the morning and wouldn't be home until late at night. I was worn out. Kai was playing with some toys so I just layed out on my back on the living room floor. Well, my little sweet pea must have decided that it was a good time to give Mom a little pick me up so he crawled right over and snuggled up with me. He's a mover and a shaker (hmmm... wonder where he got that from... Jay) so I always take every snuggle oppurtunity I get. He laid next to me and played kissing games filled with giggles and smiles. It only took a few moments and I felt amazing again. What a little sweet pea!


2 comments:

Crystal said...

I know Riley is very brief on the cuddles! I am trying to teach him how to give loves....He is way to busy...we take what we can, and its amazing how their little smile can totally brighten your life...:)

sanaejames photography said...

Kai is really starting to look like a good mix of you both...I could really tell in these last pictures! It's always great when your little ones notice when you're down. Man, kids just really are in tune with what's going on. What a cutie pie!